About your Gilchrist County Chamber
Thank you for your interest in joining the Gilchrist County Chamber of Commerce. Your membership in the Chamber provides you with several opportunities for business relationships:
- Business Referrals: We receive countless calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations for everything from car repair to catering … FREE!
- Advertising in the Chamber office: Members are encouraged to bring business cards, brochures, etc. to the Chamber. We are usually the first stop when people are looking for a recommendation … FREE!
- Advertising Opportunities in the County Map and the Gilchrist Guide
- Weekly/Monthly Emails: to all people in our contact base announcing new members, member’s upcoming events, promotions, sales and special announcements … FREE!
- After Hours/Mixers: Members are invited to After Hours events held at least 4 times per year allowing opportunities to network and promote your business … FREE!
- Up to Three Categorical Listings in our Online Directory, including your company’s contact information and direct links to your website and email … FREE!
- Employment and Classified Ad Listings at the Chamber Website
- Grand Openings/Ribbon Cuttings for New Businesses, including publicity, and for businesses that have changed location or ownership … FREE!
- Use of the Chamber Board Room, which can seat as many as 12 people … FREE!
- Membership Window Decal … FREE!
- Use of the official Gilchrist County Chamber of Commerce Logo on your website and publications, which lends credibility to your business/organization … FREE!
- Karen Jones – President – 352-463-2469
- Pam Parker Manning – Vice President – 386-935-3444
- Sue Livesay – Director – 352-463-0420
- Karen Jones – Treasurer – 352-463-2469
- Michael McElroy – Director – 352-535-7582
- Melanie Lee Anderson – Director – 352-256-1061
- Scott DeBerry – Director – 352-507-7033
- Shelly Irvin – Secretary – 352-226-0667
- Lenore Pevey – Director – 352-353-5297
- Stoney Smith – Director – 352-493-4292
- Todd Newton – Clerk of Court – 352-463-3170
- D. Ray Harrison – County Commissioner – 352-463-2147
GILCHRIST COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE DIRECTOR’S MEETINGS Second Tuesday of each month at 12 noon
220 S. Main St. – Trenton
Membership mixers are held at various businesses throughout the membership area at
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member! Click the link above to be directed to our online membership application.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONSUMERS THINK?
- 59% think that being active in the local chamber is an effective business strategy overall;
- 29% think a business that is actively involved in the local chamber uses good business practices;
- 26% think a business that is actively involved in the local chamber is reputable;
- 12% think a business that is highly involved in the local chamber stacks up better against its competitors, indicating it is trustworthy, involved in the community and is an industry leader;
- 40% are more likely to eat at a restaurant that is a member of the local chamber;
- 43% are more likely to consider buying insurance from a company that is a member of the local chamber;
- 63% are more likely to purchase goods or services from a company that is a member of the local chamber.
Why wait? Join today and start putting the resources of the Gilchrist County Chamber of Commerce to work for your business!